Monday, February 10, 2014

EriEffusion Retro Radio Show : 2.9.14


 Every sunday i spin two hours of 80's tunes on WRUW 91.1FM from 6pm - 8 pm ! This sunday we start the vinyl recordhead selfie series. Selfies of me are starting to look like a Disney villianess, so using the album covers for my head is going to be a gas. trust in me. 
This is not my music, every week i walk into a vault of vinyl preserved like a museum of music maybe only i can get nervous about every week. New vinyl is starting to trickle in, but i doubt people will be scripting their views on the jackets as in the past ! What did i play :

Nick Heyward - Kick of Love
Madness - Love
Camper Van Beethoven - When i win the Lottery
Camper Van Beethoven - Turquoise Jewelry
Adam and the Ants - Feeding Me to the Lions
The Alarm - the Stand
Replacements - I will Dare
Replacements - busted up
X - white girl
duran duran - waiting for the nightboat
simple minds - promised you a miracle
wall of voodoo - mexican radio
Elvis Costello and the Attractions - i don't know what to do with myself
English Beat - Cant Get Used to Losing You
Southern Culture on the Skids - Goo Goo Muck
Bangles - silent treatment
Husker DU - all i have done for you
R.E.M. - just a touch
Fleshtones - The Right Girl
Fleshtones - I was a teenage zombie
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - my bag
54 40 - Jamming With Lawrence 
Echo and Bunnymen - all that jazz
Psychedelic Furs - Aeroplane
Cure - torture
Colourfield - I can't get enough of you baby
Specials - Bright Lights !
JellyBean - Was dog a donut ?

Click here for the link to listen or download the SHOW 

No comments:

Post a Comment